Keep it fun
- Finding a new job in a career you love should be enjoyable.
- If you're having fun, you're likely doing it right.
- To make it more fun, draw a picture of your ideal life on a large piece of paper using colored pencils or pens.
- Include details like where you live, who you're with, what you do, how your home looks, and your dream vacation.
- Don't let reality limit your imagination.
- If you can't draw, use symbols or doodles with labels to represent different aspects your of ideal life.
- You can also create a vision board by cutting out pictures and quotes from magazines or the internet and sticking them onto a piece of paper.
- This exercise is powerful because it uses images instead of words, which engages your creative mind and encourages change.
- Doing fun activities like this can help you explore and envision your new life.