- Searching for job postings online is a common method used by job seekers.
- This method can be challenging due to the high competition from other applicants.
- However, there are success stories of job seekers securing jobs through online applications.
- The success of online job applications largely depends on the career field and the law of supply and demand.
- Fields like engineering, finance, or health care, where demand is greater than supply, may yield more successful results with online applications.
- In fields where the supply of applicants is greater than the demand, employers may not respond to online applications.